7 years of Christianity preached Christianity to accept Islam a US women - SID SOLUTION

Headline

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday 24 May 2019

7 years of Christianity preached Christianity to accept Islam a US women

One time hardliner was a Christian fundamentalist preacher. Muslim religion has been fascinated by the religion of Islam in the last 7 years.

The woman's name is Needy Watson. Khadija Watson changed the name after accepting Islam. Born in California, Zakat State. His highest education and research is on theology.

He told Arab News about accepting Islam, "I met a woman who once embraced Islam. I want to know how women are seen in the eyes of Islam.

I am surprised to hear that the women are seen in equal respect and respect in Islam.

Then I would like to know about him and Allah and Muhammad (peace be upon him). In response, he took me to an Islamic center.

There they asked me to read it with some books. I am fascinated by it. As I read these, my fascination towards Islam continued to grow. Finally, accept Islam.

Currently Khadija is a teacher of Saudi Arabia's Al-Hamra Education Foundation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

}

Pages