20 sentence Never use when you will interviewed - SID SOLUTION

Headline

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday 5 July 2018

20 sentence Never use when you will interviewed



20 sentence Never use when you will interviewed:

1. I do not know
2. How much will you pay?
3. Tell me about your company.
4. My previous company / boss was too bad.
5. I do not understand if I am eligible according to your recurrence.
6. No, I have no questions.
7. How many days will be day off ?
8. May I receive this phone call..?
9. This job is really important for me.
10. You have my answer on my CV.
11. I actually become nervous in the interview.
12. Can I work from home?
13. Is there a job guarantee in the interview?
14. I have another job, can it be done a little early?
15. My weakness is that I am perfectionist.
16. I can do whatever I say.
17. I have no weakness.
18. How many days after will get promotion?
19. Sorry, let me laugh.
20. You look very beautiful !!

Find Job >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

}

Pages